Nenpan remains on her toes, on the go, on the look, for new opportunities for service to humanity. For her, to live fully is to live pouring one’s life as an offering to humanity. She says her objective in life is to maximize her talents, intellect, creativity, passion and energy to serve humanity wherever duty beckons her. Anything short of that is no life, for her.
Some of her awards below:
- “Distinguished Award for Excellence,” Ngas Development Association, National Body April, 2015.
- Merit Award tagged “Ambassador of Unijos” from the Alumni of University of Jos, January 2015
- Merit Award as “Peace Ambassador” from the Youth Federation for World Peace and Universal Peace Federation, November 2014
- Merit Award tagged: “A Grassroots Humanitarian” by Federal College of Education Pankshin Chapter of NANGS (National Association of Ngas Students) November 2014.
- Denis Flammand First Prize for Violence-Free Literature, California, United States of America (for her novel Like the Winds) June 2014
- “Rhip Ngas” (The Ngas Virtuous Daughter) Ngas Youth Movement, National Body, April 2014
Gwabi Development Association National Body, October 2013, Pankshin, Plateau, Nigeria.
- Award tagged: “ICON OF EDUCATION”, received for my educational achievements and for graduating top in my class, set 2012 English Department, University of Jos.
POSA National Convention and Award Presentation, November, 2013, Pankshin, Plateau State, Nigeria.
- Merit Award for giving free education to the disadvantaged and my other humanitarian activities
Nigerian Federal Scholarship Board Abuja
- Nigerian Federal Government Scholarship 2009 – 2012 (based on academic merit)
National Youth Service Corps of Nigeria, Pankshin, Plateau State, Set 2007/2008
- Merit award for selfless service to humanity
New Layout Youth Association, Pankshin, Nigeria 2006
- Merit award for youth impacting activities